GeoRetain: Brisbane Shotcrete and Rock Anchoring Services
GeoRetain is a Brisbane-based shotcreting and ground engineering subcontractor that aims to provide the most cost-effective, value-added and on-time drilling and retention solutions for civil infrastructure, commercial, residential and natural resources/mining projects. We specialise in shotcreting, rock anchoring, drilling, grouting and structural steel fabrication services. Our service area includes Brisbane, Ipswich, the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
Specialising in shotcrete services in South East Queenland and complimented by a suite of plant and equipment resources unrivalled within the industry, GeoRetain offers a wide selection of capabilities and construction outcomes for a range of engineering applications including:
- Shotcrete Application: Sprayed concrete applied to retaining walls, batters (slope stabilisation), excavated faces and drains
- Rock Anchors: Permanent and temporary strand anchors
- Soil Nails & Rock Dowels: Permanent and temporary bar anchors
- Drilling: All types of geotechnical, bore and line drilling
- Micro-Piling: Engineered mini-piling solutions including bored piers and alternative anchored solutions
- Grouting: Pressure grouting with grout packers to ﬁll voids and provide ground consolidation
- Structural Steel Fabrication: Construction and fabrication of steel walers and bracing, bearing plates, plant, equipment and other steel components
For more information or to organise a quote for your next project, call 0404 455 679 or fill in the contact form.